Ten Precepts of Netiquette
1. No one ever gets fired for sending an email with the proper considerations
2. Politeness works with even the rudest of people
3. A policy and process of consistent correct email will contribute to actual time savings
4. Utilize the Three Z's - avoidance of Zero tolerance, well directed Zeal and email Zen
5. Personalize when appropriate
6. Know when to apologize and do so quickly
7. Reply to every reasonable email promptly
8. Avoid scolding, one up-man-ship and imperatives
9. Include good news first
10. Be proactive not reactive
Good Netiquette And A Green Internet To All! =====================================================================
Tabula Rosa Systems - Tabula Rosa Systems (TRS) is dedicated to providing Best of Breed Technology and Best of Class Professional Services to our Clients. We have a portfolio of products which we have selected for their capabilities, viability and value. TRS provides product, design, implementation and support services on all products that we represent. Additionally, TRS provides expertise in Network Analysis, eBusiness Application Profiling, ePolicy and eBusiness Troubleshooting. We can be contacted at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 609 818 1802.
In addition to this blog, Netiquette IQ has a website with great assets which are being added to on a regular basis. I have authored the premiere book on Netiquette, “Netiquette IQ - A Comprehensive Guide to Improve, Enhance and Add Power to Your Email". My new book, “You’re Hired! Super Charge Your Email Skills in 60 Minutes. . . And Get That Job!” has just been published and will be followed by a trilogy of books on Netiquette for young people. You can view my profile, reviews of the book and content excerpts at:
Anyone who would like to review the book and have it posted on my blog or website, please contact me email@example.com.