“If you build that foundation, both the moral and the ethical foundation as well as the business foundation, and the experience foundation, then the building won’t crumble.
Your job-seeking action plan should take into account the suggestions in the following list. The subsequent explanations in following sections go into each point in greater detail.
1. Speak to your code of ethics.
2. Avoid culture clashes—shun outdated words or terminology in your emails.
3. Keep your résumé consistent with your email.
4. Take advantage of email embellishments, but be careful of these.
5. Be persistent when asking for an interview.
6. Be proactive and optimistic in your correspondence and communication.
7. Fully disclose your background before the employer researches you.
8. Emphasize an attitude of cooperation.
9. Show tech expertise.
10. Focus on what you can do to help the company overcome areas it is struggling in. Be careful of this situation until you have a very clear understanding . Some in the company may be responsible for bad decisions.
11. Stay salient.
12. Do not make assumptions.
13. Use your age, experience, and savvy as assets in your email.
14. Provide links in your email to access websites that highlight your skills or accomplishments.
15. Describe the strengths of your personal work process.==============================================
Special Bulletin - My just released book,
is now on sales at Amazon.comGreat Reasons for Purchasing Netiquette IQ
· Get more email opens. Improve 100% or more.
· Receive more responses, interviews, appointments, prospects and sales.
· Be better understood.
· Eliminate indecision.
· Avoid being spammed 100% or more.
· Have recipient finish reading your email content.
· Save time by reducing questions.
· Increase your level of clarity.
· Improve you time management with your email.
· Have quick access to a wealth of relevant email information.
Enjoy most of what you need for email in a single book.
=================================**Important note** - contact our company for very powerful solutions for IP
management (IPv4 and IPv6, security, firewall and APT solutions:
Another Special Announcement - Tune in to my radio interview, on Rider University's station, www.1077thebronc.com I discuss my recent book, above on "Your Career Is Calling", hosted by Wanda Ellett.In addition to this blog, Netiquette IQ has a website with great assets which are being added to on a regular basis. I have authored the premiere book on Netiquette, “Netiquette IQ - A Comprehensive Guide to Improve, Enhance and Add Power to Your Email". My new book, “You’re Hired! Super Charge Your Email Skills in 60 Minutes. . . And Get That Job!” has just been published and will be followed by a trilogy of books on Netiquette for young people. You can view my profile, reviews of the book and content excerpts at:
In addition to this blog, I maintain a radio show on BlogtalkRadio online newsletter via paper.li.I have established Netiquette discussion groups with Linkedin and Yahooa member of the International Business Etiquette and Protocol Group and Minding Manners among others. I regularly consult for the Gerson Lehrman Group, a worldwide network of subject matter experts and I have been contributing to the blogs Everything Email and emailmonday . My work has appeared in numerous publications and I have presented to groups such as The Breakfast Club of NJ and PSG of Mercer County, NJ.
I am the president of Tabula Rosa Systems, a “best of breed” reseller of products for communications, email, network management software, security products and professional services. Also, I am the president of Netiquette IQ. We are currently developing an email IQ rating system, Netiquette IQ, which promotes the fundamentals outlined in my book.
Over the past twenty-five years, I have enjoyed a dynamic and successful career and have attained an extensive background in IT and electronic communications by selling and marketing within the information technology marketplace.Anyone who would like to review the book and have it posted on my blog or website, please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org.