Every now and then, we need to get back to basics in anything we do and Netiquette is no exception. However, many of my readers understand and practices many of the more basic principles of Netiquette. Therefore, today's blog focuses on more advanced core Netiquette attributes! Please enjoy these and implement them.
Good Netiquette to all!
1. No one ever gets fired for sending an email with the proper considerations.
2. Politeness works with even the rudest of people.
3. A policy and process of consistent correct email will contribute to actual time savings.
4. Use the three Zs—avoidance of Zero tolerance, well-directed Zeal, and email Zen.
5. Personalize when appropriate.
6. Be proactive not reactive.
7. Know when to apologize, and do so quickly.
8. Reply to every reasonable email promptly.
9. Avoid scolding, one-upmanship, and imperatives.1. Include good news first.
Good Netiquette And A Green Internet To All!
**Important note** - contact our company for very powerful solutions for IP management (IPv4 and IPv6, security, firewall and APT solutions:
In addition to this blog, Netiquette IQ has a website with great assets which are being added to on a regular basis. I have authored the premiere book on Netiquette, “Netiquette IQ - A Comprehensive Guide to Improve, Enhance and Add Power to Your Email". My new book, “You’re Hired! Super Charge Your Email Skills in 60 Minutes. . . And Get That Job!” will be published soon follow by a trilogy of books on Netiquette for young people. You can view my profile, reviews of the book and content excerpts at:
If you would like to listen to experts in all aspects of Netiquette and communication, try my radio show on BlogtalkRadio Additionally, I provide content for an online newsletter via paper.li. I have also established Netiquette discussion groups with Linkedin and Yahoo. I am also a member of the International Business Etiquette and Protocol Group and Minding Manners among others. Further, I regularly consult for the Gerson Lehrman Group, a worldwide network of subject matter experts and have been a contributor to numerous blogs and publications.
I Lastly, I am the founder and president of Tabula Rosa Systems, a company that provides “best of breed” products for network, security and system management and services. Tabula Rosa has a new blog and Twitter site which offers great IT product information for virtually anyone.