Most of the visitors to this blog are aware that I have publised a book, the cover of which is above. It has enjoyed great reviews and feedback:
So I wanted to share with you some of the true benefits of the book which will serve to improve your Netiquette and give you more successes in your communication goals! No matter what your primary objectives are for your email, job-related, business, sales, marketing or many others, this book will provide both immediate and long-term demonstrable results. By the way, much of the information in this blog comes from the book and/or research behind it. For those who purchase it, I truly believe it will be a value for a long time to come.
Also, look for future publications later this year.
Great Reasons for Purchasing Netiquette IQ
· Get more email opens. Improve 100% or more.
· Receive more responses, interviews, appointments, prospects and sales.
· Be better understood.
· Eliminate indecision.
· Avoid being spammed 100% or more.
· Have recipient finish reading your email content.
· Save time by reducing questions.
· Increase your level of clarity.
· Improve you time management with your email.
· Have quick access to a wealth of relevant email information.Enjoy most of what you need for email in a single book.
In addition to this blog, I have authored the premiere book on Netiquette, " Netiquette IQ - A Comprehensive Guide to Improve, Enhance and Add Power to Your Email". You can view my profile, reviews of the book and content excerpts at:
If you would like to listen to experts in all aspects of Netiquette and communication, try my radio show on BlogtalkRadio online newsletter via paper.li.I have established Netiquette discussion groups with Linkedin and Yahooa member of the International Business Etiquette and Protocol Group and Minding Manners among others. I regularly consult for the Gerson Lehrman Group, a worldwide network of subject matter experts and I have been contributing to the blogs Everything Email and emailmonday . My work has appeared in numerous publications and I have presented to groups such as The Breakfast Club of NJ Rider University and PSG of Mercer County, NJ.