- With short absence from email access
- When other resources are monitoring the recipient’s email
- If the email account is for casual use only
- If messages can be monitored and addressed in a normal fashion
- When an absence might invoke a negative connotation
Remember you can subscribe to receiving notifications when new blogs are posted:
If you found value in this blog, please reference it in your social media network!
We will be publishing a book on Netiquette shortly entitled "NetiquetteIQ - A Comprehensive Guide to Improve, Enhance and Add Power to Your Email". Also there will be an email "IQ" test on our website:
There will soon be discount coupons available on the website. There is no obligation and the savings will be up to 50%.