|In my books, mentioned below, I write extensively about ecards (including spelling of the word). Here is a nice quiz from www.whatis.com to help anyone in their holiday invitations, greeting and thank you notes.|
2. We're planning a special dinner and gifts for employees and their guests, so we ask that you _______ by Friday.
b. please RSVP
3. I'm only committed to two parties that evening, so I _________ accept your invitation.
4. Be careful shopping online: According to security experts, ____ the season for identity theft.
5. __________________ is promoting eBooks as “instant gifts.”
a. Barnes & Noble
b. Barnes and Noble
6. We're planning an ___________ celebration this year. We'll be dining by candlelight -- and banning iPhones at the table.
7. There are a lot of holidays in December, not just ______ but also Diwali, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Lunar New Year, Santa Lucia Day and sometimes Ramadan.
8. The Scottish tradition of first-footing involves being the first person to step across a friend or neighbor's _______ after midnight on January 1.
9. On December 24th, a lot of children can be found gazing out windows for a glimpse of _________ sleigh.
a. Santa Claus'
b. Santa Claus's
10. After the celebrations on ____________, January 1 seems like an excellent choice for a holiday.
a. New Year's Eve
b. New Years Eve
c. New Years' Eve
Special Bulletin - My just released book,
is now on sales at Amazon.comGreat Reasons for Purchasing Netiquette IQ
· Get more email opens. Improve 100% or more.
· Receive more responses, interviews, appointments, prospects and sales.
· Be better understood.
· Eliminate indecision.
· Avoid being spammed 100% or more.
· Have recipient finish reading your email content.
· Save time by reducing questions.
· Increase your level of clarity.
· Improve you time management with your email.
· Have quick access to a wealth of relevant email information.
Enjoy most of what you need for email in a single book.
=================================**Important note** - contact our company for very powerful solutions for IP
management (IPv4 and IPv6, security, firewall and APT solutions:
Another Special Announcement - Tune in to my radio interview, on Rider University's station, www.1077thebronc.com I discuss my recent book, above on "Your Career Is Calling", hosted by Wanda Ellett.In addition to this blog, Netiquette IQ has a website with great assets which are being added to on a regular basis. I have authored the premiere book on Netiquette, “Netiquette IQ - A Comprehensive Guide to Improve, Enhance and Add Power to Your Email". My new book, “You’re Hired! Super Charge Your Email Skills in 60 Minutes. . . And Get That Job!” has just been published and will be followed by a trilogy of books on Netiquette for young people. You can view my profile, reviews of the book and content excerpts at:
In addition to this blog, I maintain a radio show on BlogtalkRadio online newsletter via paper.li.I have established Netiquette discussion groups with Linkedin and Yahooa member of the International Business Etiquette and Protocol Group and Minding Manners among others. I regularly consult for the Gerson Lehrman Group, a worldwide network of subject matter experts and I have been contributing to the blogs Everything Email and emailmonday . My work has appeared in numerous publications and I have presented to groups such as The Breakfast Club of NJ and PSG of Mercer County, NJ.
I am the president of Tabula Rosa Systems, a “best of breed” reseller of products for communications, email, network management software, security products and professional services. Also, I am the president of Netiquette IQ. We are currently developing an email IQ rating system, Netiquette IQ, which promotes the fundamentals outlined in my book.
Over the past twenty-five years, I have enjoyed a dynamic and successful career and have attained an extensive background in IT and electronic communications by selling and marketing within the information technology marketplace.Anyone who would like to review the book and have it posted on my blog or website, please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org.