Netiquette: how to market without spamming
Is there a such thing as netiquette? Yes and your friends are getting fed up!
How can you effectively market your business on social media without annoying your friends? How can you effectively market your business without someone reporting you for spam and getting sent to Facebook “Jail”?
Where new Network Marketers get lost is believing their posts aren’t spam. What exactly is considered spam?
· Your link dropping on posts and comments
· Product images
· Excessive business posts
· Constantly looking for 3 people to join your team
· Private messages about your product or business opportunity to people you do not know
· Long messages or posts (usually more than 3 sentences)
· Tagging people in business posts
· Adding people to groups without asking them first
If you’re guilty of doing these things, don’t feel bad. You aren’t the only one. From this moment on just change the way you market.
How to market without spamming:
· Attraction marketing – photos and of yourself using the product, demos, etc. Without dropping a link or commercial type verbiage
· Build relationships by making friends first
· Success posts – brag on your fellow teammates for their accomplishments
· Always post and comment positive things – compliment, congratulate, contribute
Happy World Wildlife Day!
For a great satire on email, please see the following:
Good Netiquette And A Green Internet To All!
Special Bulletin - My just released book,
is now on sales at Amazon.comGreat Reasons for Purchasing Netiquette IQ
· Get more email opens. Improve 100% or more.
· Receive more responses, interviews, appointments, prospects and sales.
· Be better understood.
· Eliminate indecision.
· Avoid being spammed 100% or more.
· Have recipient finish reading your email content.
· Save time by reducing questions.
· Increase your level of clarity.
· Improve you time management with your email.
· Have quick access to a wealth of relevant email information.
Enjoy most of what you need for email in a single book.
=================================**Important note** - contact our company for very powerful solutions for IP
management (IPv4 and IPv6, security, firewall and APT solutions:
Another Special Announcement - Tune in to my radio interview, on Rider University's station, www.1077thebronc.com I discuss my recent book, above on "Your Career Is Calling", hosted by Wanda Ellett.In addition to this blog, Netiquette IQ has a website with great assets which are being added to on a regular basis. I have authored the premiere book on Netiquette, “Netiquette IQ - A Comprehensive Guide to Improve, Enhance and Add Power to Your Email". My new book, “You’re Hired! Super Charge Your Email Skills in 60 Minutes. . . And Get That Job!” has just been published and will be followed by a trilogy of books on Netiquette for young people. You can view my profile, reviews of the book and content excerpts at:
In addition to this blog, I maintain a radio show on BlogtalkRadio online newsletter via paper.li.I have established Netiquette discussion groups with Linkedin and Yahooa member of the International Business Etiquette and Protocol Group and Minding Manners among others. I regularly consult for the Gerson Lehrman Group, a worldwide network of subject matter experts and I have been contributing to the blogs Everything Email and emailmonday . My work has appeared in numerous publications and I have presented to groups such as The Breakfast Club of NJ and PSG of Mercer County, NJ.
I am the president of Tabula Rosa Systems, a “best of breed” reseller of products for communications, email, network management software, security products and professional services. Also, I am the president of Netiquette IQ. We are currently developing an email IQ rating system, Netiquette IQ, which promotes the fundamentals outlined in my book.
Over the past twenty-five years, I have enjoyed a dynamic and successful career and have attained an extensive background in IT and electronic communications by selling and marketing within the information technology marketplace.Anyone who would like to review the book and have it posted on my blog or website, please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org.