The follow is an excerpt from my book, "Netiquette IQ . . ." If you wish to understand some of the elements which have eroded our communication, both personal and professional, this is a great core start. For a closer look at the book, follow the links below.
1) People lie and exaggerate more using email and feel more justified.
2) Users believe they check and use email far less than they actually do.
3) Since online communication via email is not personal[, inhibitions regarding some rules disappear or are negatively effected.
4) Many emotions, nuances, and dimensions of interpersonal communications are simply not available.
5) Bad habits and behavior patterns can take hold, particularly among younger users, and threaten to become inherent. These may be unwittingly manifested or perceived as strengths by the individuals.
6) Repercussions of bullying, postings, and blogs are increasing at alarming rates.
7) Fewer emails are replied to, and many of those replies are deficient (see chapter 7).
8) Fewer aspects of traditional communication occurs.
9) Personalization is greatly diminished.
10) Respectful formalities can be omitted, and respectful tone is diminished.
Test Drive the Gigamon Visibility Platform for AWS
During the test drive, you will be able to access and evaluate multiple real-world cloud use cases—within minutes. It’s a terrific way for you to experience in a tangible way the benefits of the Gigamon Visibility Platform for AWS.
There’s a large market opportunity with real challenges…
According to a recent Intel survey of 2,000 IT professionals, 93% are using some type of cloud service, with 62% moving customer data into cloud infrastructures. (And as networks expand and perimeters fade, IT administrators and security operations teams face growing challenges in managing, securing, and understanding the data traversing their public cloud infrastructure.
…And Gigamon offers a real solution
How does the Gigamon Visibility Platform for AWS solve these challenges? First, it is the industry’s first holistic view of data in motion—traversing not only AWS public clouds, but also private, virtualized, and hybrid clouds.
Second, it allows cloud operations and cloud security teams to see, manage, secure, and understand what matters within their public cloud environments.
· Provides a consistent way to access network traffic within and across VPCs
· Distributes traffic effectively to multiple tools
· Customizes network traffic to specific tools using policies
· Delivers elastic, on-demand visibility as workloads scale out
Resources to share about Gigamon Visibility Platform for AWSVideo: For more insight into Gigamon’s AWS strategy, watch this three-minute video of Gigamon Director of Product Management Sesh Sayani
Good Netiquette And A Green Internet To All! =====================================================================Tabula Rosa Systems - Tabula Rosa Systems (TRS) is dedicated to providing Best of Breed Technology and Best of Class Professional Services to our Clients. We have a portfolio of products which we have selected for their capabilities, viability and value. TRS provides product, design, implementation and support services on all products that we represent. Additionally, TRS provides expertise in Network Analysis, eBusiness Application Profiling, ePolicy and eBusiness Troubleshooting.
We can be contacted at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 609 818 1802.===============================================================
In addition to this blog, Netiquette IQ has a website with great assets which are being added to on a regular basis. I have authored the premiere book on Netiquette, “Netiquette IQ - A Comprehensive Guide to Improve, Enhance and Add Power to Your Email". My new book, “You’re Hired! Super Charge Your Email Skills in 60 Minutes. . . And Get That Job!” has just been published and will be followed by a trilogy of books on Netiquette for young people. You can view my profile, reviews of the book and content excerpts at:
Anyone who would like to review the book and have it posted on my blog or website, please contact me email@example.com.
In addition to this blog, I maintain a radio show on BlogtalkRadio online newsletter via paper.li.I have established Netiquette discussion groups with Linkedin and Yahooa member of the International Business Etiquette and Protocol Group and Minding Manners among others. I regularly consult for the Gerson Lehrman Group, a worldwide network of subject matter experts and I have been contributing to the blogs Everything Email and emailmonday . My work has appeared in numerous publications and I have presented to groups such as The Breakfast Club of NJ and PSG of Mercer County, NJ.
Additionally, I am the president of Tabula Rosa Systems, a “best of breed” reseller of products for communications, email, network management software, security products and professional services. Also, I am the president of Netiquette IQ. We are currently developing an email IQ rating system, Netiquette IQ, which promotes the fundamentals outlined in my book.
Over the past twenty-five years, I have enjoyed a dynamic and successful career and have attained an extensive background in IT and electronic communications by selling and marketing within the information technology market.