National Cyber Awareness System:
07/08/2014 03:17 PM EDT
Original release date: July 08, 2014Adobe has released security updates to address multiple vulnerabilities in Flash Player and Air. Exploitation of these vulnerabilities could potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system.
The following updates are available:
- Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 for Windows, Macintosh and Linux
- Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.2064 for Linux
- Adobe AIR 220.127.116.11 for Windows, Macintosh and Android
- Adobe AIR SDK and Compiler 18.104.22.168 for Windows, Macintosh, Android and iOS
- Adobe AIR SDK 22.214.171.124 for Windows, Macintosh, Android and iOS
In addition to this blog, I have authored the premiere book on Netiquette, "Netiquette IQ - A Comprehensive Guide to Improve, Enhance and Add Power to Your Email". You can view my profile, reviews of the book and content excerpts at:
If you would like to listen to experts in all aspects of Netiquette and communication, try my radio show on BlogtalkRadio online newsletter via paper.li.I have established Netiquette discussion groups with Linkedin and Yahooa member of the International Business Etiquette and Protocol Group and Minding Manners among others. I regularly consult for the Gerson Lehrman Group, a worldwide network of subject matter experts and I have been contributing to the blogs Everything Email and emailmonday . My work has appeared in numerous publications and I have presented to groups such as The Breakfast Club of NJ Rider University and PSG of Mercer County New Jersey.