1. Stay true to your code of ethics.
2. Set realistic goals and use your Netiquette skills to present them when necessary
4. Do not discuss any items related to gender in your emails or interviews.
5. Be proactive with seeking employment.
6. Keep the information displayed on your social media in synch with your résumé, and make a reference to all sites you have joined in your email signature.
7. Maintain patience with your job search process. Even with NQS, there is time overhead to consider. Moreover, the hiring process time for many companies has grown longer that it was pre-2008.
8. Show recognition that the recruiter/hiring manager is in a difficult and highly responsible position.
9. Try to emphasize your knowledge of all job-related skills, experiences, technologies and any other potential attributes.
10. Welcome difficult questions.
11. Offer to share personal timelines, marketing plans, or anything that will help to suggest that your learning and adjustment times will be minimal.
12. If you have knowledge of any successful women in the organization, mention and compliment them.
Good Netiquette And A Green Internet To All!
Great Reasons for Purchasing Netiquette IQ
· Get more email opens. Improve 100% or more.
· Receive more responses, interviews, appointments, prospects and sales.
· Be better understood.
· Eliminate indecision.
· Avoid being spammed 100% or more.
· Have recipient finish reading your email content.
· Save time by reducing questions.
· Increase your level of clarity.
· Improve you time management with your email.
· Have quick access to a wealth of relevant email information.
Enjoy most of what you need for email in a single book.
**Important note** - contact our sister company for very powerful solutions for IP management (IPv4 and IPv6, security, firewall and APT solutions:
In addition to this blog, Netiquette IQ has a website with great assets which are being added to on a regular basis. I have authored the premiere book on Netiquette, “Netiquette IQ - A Comprehensive Guide to Improve, Enhance and Add Power to Your Email". My new book, “You’re Hired! Super Charge Your Email Skills in 60 Minutes. . . And Get That Job!” will be published soon follow by a trilogy of books on Netiquette for young people. You can view my profile, reviews of the book and content excerpts at:
If you would like to listen to experts in all aspects of Netiquette and communication, try my radio show on BlogtalkRadio Additionally, I provide content for an online newsletter via paper.li. I have also established Netiquette discussion groups with Linkedin and Yahoo. I am also a member of the International Business Etiquette and Protocol Group and Minding Manners among others. Further, I regularly consult for the Gerson Lehrman Group, a worldwide network of subject matter experts and have been a contributor to numerous blogs and publications.
Lastly, I am the founder and president of Tabula Rosa Systems, a company that provides “best of breed” products for network, security and system management and services. Tabula Rosa has a new blog and Twitter site which offers great IT product information for virtually anyone.